Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: this website is never where anyone is so ***** off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hey well it is really easy to get banned or muted for literally doing nothing so I suggest you do not use chat for one for two maybe just stay away from chat 3 well you get the point please it's likely that no one sees this
hey well it is really easy to get banned or muted for literally doing nothing so I suggest you do not use chat for one for two maybe just stay away from chat 3 well you get the point please it's likely that no one sees this
LucentTear posted a reply: RE: this website is not where you should be
Can we keep him muted pls lmao I don't wanna see him committing unleash secret demon wolf neko kawaii desu kitsune hell power from hell on the chat

[Image: giphy%2B%25281%2529.gif]
him lurking in the chat 

[Image: KJDHJgsjhkwehfidkjgkhdl.gif]
This makes it more enjoyable because of the feeling of the vibrations shaking you.that is part of the reason vinyl is so popular.Bass does really help you enjoy music. Bass may be hard to hear, but it's easy to feel.Bass Bass is important because it helps keep the beat along with drums, which helps it bridge the gap between percussion and guitar, I can also help add to the mood, as used in Money, by Pink floyd or Psycho Killer, by the talking heads. Bass doesn't have to take a back seat, some bassists would rather take center stage,like les claypool, and his song is it luck, the bass and the guitar have fairly equal parts.And also Come together by the beatles, it is a simple, basic melody line.
that's it, that's the final strew! LLLUUUCCCEEEENNNNNTTTTTTTTEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *growls* YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KEPT MUTING ME! I WAS BLOCKING THE F WORD! DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM NOT LOVED!? BECAUSE IM A 9 YEAR OLD FOR GODS SAKE! KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUFFER! AND IM ONE OF THEM! *speaks in mocking voice* while on the other hand, THOSE TEEN JUST GO ON TIKTOK AND BULLY KIDS UNDER AGE 13! IM MOTHER FRICKIN' OVER THIS!!!!!!!!! I HATE TEENS!!!!!!!!!! *growls harshly* THIS IS THE REASON WHY IM ANGRY!!!!
that's it, that's the final strew! LLLUUUCCCEEEENNNNNTTTTTTTTEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *growls* YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KEPT MUTING ME! I WAS BLOCKING THE F WORD! DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM NOT LOVED!? BECAUSE IM A 9 YEAR OLD FOR GODS SAKE! KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUFFER! AND IM ONE OF THEM! *speaks in mocking voice* while on the other hand, THOSE TEEN JUST GO ON TIKTOK AND BULLY KIDS UNDER AGE 13! IM MOTHER FRICKIN' OVER THIS!!!!!!!!! I HATE TEENS!!!!!!!!!! *growls harshly* THIS IS THE REASON WHY IM ANGRY!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8