Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: this website is never where anyone is so ***** off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
69.23%
@SANSTA FELL (youtube) created a new thread this website is not where you should be - https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...p?tid=4462 on Introduce Yourself board
That's it, this is the last street! lluucceeennnttttteeeaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Roar* is that you have been playing me! I blocked the F word! Do you know why I am not loved? I am only 9 years old for the sake of God! The child should suffer! I am one of them! *Speak in a mocking voice*, and on the other hand, those children under 13 are playing in Titok and bullying them! I’m Frigin’s mother, for this! !!!!!!! I hate teenagers! !!!!!!!! *It hurts to growl* That's why I am angry! !!
XDXDDXDXDXDXDXD
(11-19-2020, 12:12 PM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2020, 12:10 PM)SANSTA FELL (youtube) Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2020, 12:03 PM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]poor guy got turned into an os copypasta
is that not how you do the 'link your song thing'
就这样,这是最后一条街道!lluucceeennnttttteeeaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*咆哮*是你一直在耍我!我挡了f字!你知道为什么我不被爱吗?因为看在上帝的份上,我才9岁!孩子应该受苦的!我就是其中之一!*用嘲讽的声音说话*,而另一方面,那些13岁以下的孩子却在提托克上演,欺负他们!我是弗里金母亲,为此!!!!!!!!我讨厌少年!!!!!!!!!*咆哮很痛*这就是我生气的原因!!!
chain
nyeh heh heh That's it, this is the last street! lluucceeennnttttteeeaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Roar* is that you have been playing me! I blocked the F word! Do you know why I am not loved? I am only 9 years old for the sake of God! The child should suffer! I am one of them! *Speak in a mocking voice*, and on the other hand, those children under 13 are playing in Titok and bullying them! I’m Frigin’s mother, for this! !!!!!!! I hate teenagers! !!!!!!!! *It hurts to growl* That's why I am angry! !!
(11-19-2020, 12:12 PM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2020, 12:10 PM)SANSTA FELL (youtube) Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2020, 12:03 PM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]poor guy got turned into an os copypasta
is that not how you do the 'link your song thing'
就这样,这是最后一条街道!lluucceeennnttttteeeaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*咆哮*是你一直在耍我!我挡了f字!你知道为什么我不被爱吗?因为看在上帝的份上,我才9岁!孩子应该受苦的!我就是其中之一!*用嘲讽的声音说话*,而另一方面,那些13岁以下的孩子却在提托克上演,欺负他们!我是弗里金母亲,为此!!!!!!!!我讨厌少年!!!!!!!!!*咆哮很痛*这就是我生气的原因!!!
यही बात है, यह अंतिम गली है! '!' *[तुम ही वह थे जिसने मुझे परेशान किया. मैं शब्द की एक जगह से खोल रहा था! तुम्हें पता है मैं क्यों प्यार नहीं कर रहा हूँ? क्योंकि आईएम एक 9 साल पुराने देवताओं के लिए कह रहा था! बच्चों को कष्ट देना चाहिए! और मैं उनमें से एक हूँ! दूसरे हाथ में गायन की आवाज, जो बिल्कुल टी.के. पर जाती हैं, और 13 वर्ष से कम आयु के बच्चों को उड़ा देते हैं। इस पर आइमाताजी '!!!!!!! मुझे टीनों से नफरत है!!!! बड़बड़ाता है, '' यह उसका कारण है कि आइम गुस्सा!'
That's right, this is the road behind! Loloki nut walnut vegetable! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The * Roar * is that you have to play! I blocked the F word. I know, but why don't I like it? For the love of God, I am only 9 years old! Bite baby! I am one of them! * Speak out loud * And on the other hand, these 13 year olds play tattoos when they finish! I was a good mother then! !!!!!!! I hate teens !!!!!!!! * Bad help * that's why I'm angry! !!
THATS IT I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS SITE! IM NEVER RESPECTED FOR WHO I AM ON THIS SITE WELL GUESS WHAT I HAVE HAD IT!!! YOU MODS THINK YOU DO EVERYTHING RIGHT WELL NO YOU DONT!!! IM JUST A POOR KID IN A CRUEL WORLD TRYING TO COPE WITH COVID AND FIND EASE IN LIFE AND YOU GUYS RUIN IT!!!! YOU GUYS DONT ACCEPT WHO I AM AS A PERSON AND YOU GUYS SAY IM BEING ANNOYING WHEN IM NOT!!!!! IM THE GOOD PERSON ON HERE NOT YOU IM THE PERSON WHO TRYS TO BRING PEACE ON THIS WEBSITE AND HUMOR BUT NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!
You guys are unfair at the fullest. I hope you all die in a gruesome fire. You and anyone you care for. You have no right to take away our rights to talk. Alex can die as well. Toture in fact. Have a nice life with you *****ty ass website that won’t get any better then it’s trash existence now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8