Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Can I be mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, this is Connor Morton, known also as Cork, or formerly dcsm. I’m here because I owe each and every one of you a long-overdue apology. But first I should say what the purpose of this video isn’t. This video is not meant to be any form of attempt to win any support back to my side. This video is not meant to be any form of attempt to create any opposition to any individual that I name. This video is not meant to rationalize any action that I committed in any way. This video is not meant to serve as a request for forgiveness in any form. What this video is meant to do, is serve as an apology, and a way to publicly owe myself up for all i’ve done.
Thanks
i am not cork
Plssssssssss i just want chaaaaaaaatt ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️????????????????????????????
(03-31-2021, 06:06 PM)[ - Fl T 0 M - ] Wrote: [ -> ]Plssssssssss i just want chaaaaaaaatt ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️????????????????????????????

Angry
u makeing me cry Sad so mean
For those who know me, I've been addicted to this drug called cocaine. I was an active user of the substance. Today I have been arrested for distributing several hundred pounds of cocaine throughout the country. This is slander. I plead the 5th. I hope that quitting cocaine will improve my mental health. RIP alex32124, Alex! 2017-2021 He died from cocaine overdose
(03-31-2021, 06:10 PM)[ - Fl T 0 M - ] Wrote: [ -> ]u makeing me cry Sad so mean

Crying you are big sad?!?!?!
cool.  Eggplant
can i get cocane
Pages: 1 2 3