Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Online Sequencer Kids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Why not? Can we at least hide forum and chat from users under a specific age?
so is this the new chat
Teachers can make a chat for the kids and the kids can teach themselves music
sorry bad idea
(06-20-2021, 09:29 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? Can we at least hide forum and chat from users under a specific age?

Maybe that's my second option. There could be hidden features for children under 13, but classroom features may need a split.

Pseudo said he didn't like the idea of OS Kids.
(06-20-2021, 09:29 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? Can we at least hide forum and chat from users under a specific age?
this is the goal yes. obviously its hard to tell how old someone is on the internet without being overly intrusive (we arent going to require id to use os lol)
(06-20-2021, 09:31 AM)imnew Wrote: [ -> ]sorry bad idea

This brightened my day
I like your suggestion because it is a nice and applicable idea. But I don't think that this site is the one to use to help children learn about music.

This site isn't very all that useful for learning about music. (Traditional music theory concepts are not made obvious, and traditional music notation is not possible on OS).
This site also isn't the most user friendly. (Sequences are saved as a very custom type of file. MIDIs are not well implemented. User home pages cannot be easily organized using folders, and there is no 'favorite-ing' or 'liking' sequences. The list goes on.)
That's exactly what I was thinking.
(06-20-2021, 09:33 AM)unnamed official Wrote: [ -> ]
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Also my second option.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8