Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Online Sequencer Kids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Actually yes, you can shrink your existing partitions or even add it to a USB drive
If you are doing LFS or Gentoo, or amything with CLI installer, I recommend unplugging your existing drive just in case you format the drive wrong
You have a very interesting approach, wonder how it would work in this covid circumstances. I will agree with the parents who try to protect their kids from any dangerous content that is not appropriate. Because of this, I have even talked with my kid's teacher as he started attending daycare in alabama, so I asked her not to allow my kid to use his phone during the day unless it is an emergency. So that’s why I think that the kids mode is a must on any phone. This has a big impact on kids' mental health and cognition development. Better not play with these kind of things!
(06-19-2021, 03:28 PM)RuleEmpire Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2021, 03:13 PM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2021, 02:55 PM)Lordy-Lord Wrote: [ -> ]We should have the kids fight to the death for the good instruments, we can even bet on who's gonna win

Oh, come on.
come on your face  Heh Eggplant Disappointed Nervous Upside_down Eggplant Angry Angel Blush Huh Fire Cool
instead of bbq sauce  its sweet and sour sauce
(06-27-2021, 12:50 PM)Kumoko Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2021, 03:28 PM)RuleEmpire Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2021, 03:13 PM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2021, 02:55 PM)Lordy-Lord Wrote: [ -> ]We should have the kids fight to the death for the good instruments, we can even bet on who's gonna win

Oh, come on.
come on your face  Heh Eggplant Disappointed Nervous Upside_down Eggplant Angry Angel Blush Huh Fire Cool
instead of bbq sauce  its sweet and sour sauce

Oh that's fancy.
(06-25-2021, 04:20 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]I think Jacob could get a big profit if he simply made some kind of OS Premium user account.

Regular User without OS Premium™
-No profile picture
-No access to chat
-Sequences are saved, but there is a limit to how many sequences your account can have
-Only have access to a limited amount of instruments
-(Console code more secure, having it check your account or something after changing a variable and automatically changing that variable back)
-Only have access to a limited amount of effects, no EQ. Idk.

(JK please don't do this)

Oh that's not suitable.
add OS kids Chat pls pls pls pls and the mods for os kids are the 13-17 ppl
all explicit content should be banned
(07-24-2021, 10:11 AM)Legendary Remixer Wrote: [ -> ]add OS kids Chat pls pls pls pls and the mods for os kids are the 13-17 ppl
all explicit content should be banned

I think by Liam's comment, IDK, it might be hard.

Look at the comment Liam made to me.

(06-20-2021, 10:41 AM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Benvisions, how would you know how old the users are? People can set their birthday in their user profile to anything.
Bringing this up again because there are 2 screenshots of what OS Kids would look like (Thanks to TheSlientGamer).

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...OSkids.PNG
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...nknown.png

What are your opinions?
My opinion is:
I think it's pretty good, but we should remove the megalo finder because mods get annoyed about megalos and should change the font to PT Sans.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8