Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Limited Event: A Million Sequences of Making Music Online.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

would have posted sooner if the site wasn't down.
Lucent, you heard this song earlier and I felt like it should be the representative for the 800,000 sequence range (if not, then 850,000) 
There's a four measure pickup to the piece, which has been remixed. Enjoy!
(12-14-2018, 03:44 PM)Timvideo326 Wrote: [ -> ]
Lucent, you heard this song earlier and I felt like it should be the representative for the 800,000 sequence range (if not, then 850,000) 

Aye, I understand the downtime so yeah it's perfectly acceptable. In fact I actually haven't been looking at this thread so today might be the day I go ahead and do that.

It might take a while to actually get the 1m sequence up there... these sequences are actually kind of hard to put together.

The problem is that your original nighttime is an 900k piece, not an 800k piece. It sounds really night though.
(12-14-2018, 03:49 PM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]

The problem is that your original nighttime is an 900k piece, not an 800k piece. It sounds really night though.

It's just a clip from the original, hence why it's in the 900k range. 
The original:
Original:

Remixed:

(12-14-2018, 03:59 PM)Timvideo326 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2018, 03:49 PM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]

It's just a clip from the original, hence why it's in the 900k range. 
The original:

Oh ok thanks. Maybe next time if you could include the original as well to avoid this confusion though.
Older Version:

Newer Version:

[Image: avatar_2740.png?dateline=1534443788] Hello Online Sequencer! No, we haven’t forgotten about this, we’re just currently at a severe lack of entries so far.

We’ve decided that we’d like about 3 entries per sequence age section, and some sections don’t have nearly enough entries. I’ll be going over which entries have enough sections in them, and which ones still need a little bit more.

This post will be updated as sequences are entered. Make sure to check back with this post as people enter so you know which ages are needed and which ones we’ve stopped accepting entries for.

<100k - We currently have no entries in this category. While I know this is a time period that very few users (especially ones that are active today in the forums) have, please, if you have any original sequences from this time period, think about remastering at least a part that you might want in this sequence collaboration!

100k - We have enough entries in this section.

200k - We have enough entries in this section.

300k - We have enough entries in this section.

400k - We still need more entries for this time period, please consider entering a remastery!

500k - We have enough entries in this section.

600k - We need just 1 more entry in this category. Please consider entering a remastery in this section if you want to be the last person to get one in for this time period.

700k - We have enough entries in this section.

800k - We currently have no entries in this category. Please, if you have any sequences from this time period that you might want to remaster and enter, do so!

900k - We have enough entries in this section.

Anyway, that’s all for now. Make sure to stay updated on this in the future and please enter if you can! Let’s try and get this to happen!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9