Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Limited Event: A Million Sequences of Making Music Online.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

800k-900k

900k-1M

900k-1M

800k-900k
->
.....am i allowed to submit ba-roooom ba-rooom
i went ahead and remixed barooom even though its technically already a rendition of a song and not an original

og

remix

rules arent clear. does my chosen song have to be from before a million? i have plenty to choose from but baroom is probably my most memeable so i had to indulge myself. Remixing was fun even if this doesnt qualify from the outset.
second submission

this is the original song (750k)

this is my remix. it's quieter and subtler than i imagine most of the other entries are but i see it as a sort of quieter reprieve that builds and then cuts off. only two instruments which is far fewer than the original but i think they're used well. I tried to fit everything from the original song into 8 measures while still retaining the buildup quality. was weirdly nostalgic. This is not my only attempt at remaking this song ([url=][/url]) but this version is unique from my other versions in a way I already described.

ba-rooom is my biggest meme but imo this song holds a more special place in the progression of my style
->
is a remix of

from the 900k range
Do 2018 Sequences Count?
My entries: and it's remix:

also  and it's more popular remix:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9