Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Ideas to Make Online Sequencer Better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Another Idea
Make it so that you can add text inside the html div editor elements for making written notes, listing names of people (in collabs), and adding lyrics.

[advantages: easier collaboration; makes lyrics possible]
[disadvantages: possibly more moderation needed for sequences in case of bad words, unless a censor is implemented in the text element; all sequences would have to be changed to match with this new format; etc.]
(09-12-2019, 04:54 AM)i wanna be wafels\ number one Wrote: [ -> ]petition to genocide everyone on the site under the age of 13
no u *runs*
I'm actually going to take this question seriously lmao

1. Addition of a few new instruments. (such as a choir, timpani, trumpet, steel guitar, some of the synth effects, etc.)
2. The ability to change the BPM in the middle of the song, without having to change the length of the notes
3. Addition of integrated sustain effects (mainly for flute, brass instruments, and strings)
4. Better instrument samples (if possible.)(I have some I would be willing to share)
(06-22-2020, 12:00 PM)Xephorix Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually going to take this question seriously lmao

1. Addition of a few new instruments. (such as a choir, timpani, trumpet, steel guitar, some of the synth effects, etc.)
2. The ability to change the BPM in the middle of the song, without having to change the length of the notes
3. Addition of integrated sustain effects (mainly for flute, brass instruments, and strings)
4. Better instrument samples (if possible.)(I have some I would be willing to share)

This.
i hate how this thread started off satirical cause we don't get major updates to os, but ended up being a somewhat serious thread

you guys if you have suggestions can you like, actually put it in the suggestions subthread because thats what that its actually for
Perhaps... it would be possible to make Online Sequencer-based program as an (a bit cheaper) alternative for FL Studio?
export to mp3 using OS soundfont or what have you
The game plan on how to make OS better!

1. Remove all the good from the website leaving all the bad

2. allow there to be no rules! - If there are no rules, then no one has to worry about being punished!!! WOW THE LIST JUST GOES ON

3. Remove all the mature people for this site. You know we should let all the people under 13 to stay

4. Make the ads in the upper right-hand corner display even more shady stuff

5. Remove mods so no one can make sure the site is safe and other things

Now I think that's a pretty good game plan. Am I wrong?
When you add notes, you can hold the note for some time until an quantisation option appears where you can change the quantisation of the note to either straight, triplet or swing. 
add the mega lovania sound so we can acctually make mega lovania
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6