Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Ideas to Make Online Sequencer Better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The ability to post pictures in forums
hire more mods
Copying and Pasting notes with ctrl c and v only works if your cursor is INSIDE the area where the notes are fyi
Make it so you can change the BPM for each measure, because speed changes are important.
I feel like this would be cool to do. :D
In my Inside the Fortress, I have had to math the measure times so i can "change the bpm" by making the chosen segment longer or shorter than one measure.
fix the ctrl-z bug
We NEED THE GENOCIDE GUITAR NOWWWW
Escape from tarkov. Who doesn't like this game! I love it, she's awesome. If you haven't played Escape from tarkov, you have to start. The cool thing about escape from tarkov is that Buy EFT Dollars. This is veeery important, all in all, Buy EFT Dollars is just as important as dollars in normal life, you know. As it is not known what it is about dollars. Such a life. The same life is in scape from tarkov, you have dolllars, you have better. Buy EFT Dollars if you want to stay high. Remember that when you start playing escape from tarkov, you must be aware that the game is addictive, if you don't know. In addition, it also attracts investing and Buy EFT Dollars. Recently, while playing Escape from tarkov, I had few dolllars and I was not doing well, but I have my own ways to get out of even the worst situations. After all, the first thing I did was Buy EFT Dollars.
Remember, Buy EFT Dollars is super important!

https://odealo.com/games/escape-from-tarkov/dollars
(09-12-2019, 04:50 AM)ABY55 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome to my thread. We will be discussing some ideas to make Online Sequencer better than it is now. Like new instruments and features. There is only so much that you can do when making music. I may just be a member but who said that I cannot give ideas and suggestions. Without further a'do, let's begin!
Remove chat.
(11-30-2020, 09:20 AM)Cilantro Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2019, 04:50 AM)ABY55 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome to my thread. We will be discussing some ideas to make Online Sequencer better than it is now. Like new instruments and features. There is only so much that you can do when making music. I may just be a member but who said that I cannot give ideas and suggestions. Without further a'do, let's begin!
Remove chat.
yes yes yes please
(11-17-2020, 08:41 AM)Shockwave Wrote: [ -> ]We NEED THE GENOCIDE GUITAR NOWWWW
https://experiments-os.glitch.me//sequences/742
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6