Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Post your fears here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12-28-2020, 10:07 AM)KatieMakesThings Wrote: [ -> ](os forums are officially breaking for me now-)

I’m afraid of heights but there a specified fear of zip lines or wall climbing? There’s a bunch of weird fears out there, so these could actually be specified fears, but I’m not sure.
Okay so i actually remembered i have another fear which may be similar to Pixel’s: the fear of losing others (maybe due to my own faults). Just thought i should add this in so you could answer what all of these fear are in one reply.
(12-29-2020, 08:37 AM)KatieMakesThings Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2020, 10:07 AM)KatieMakesThings Wrote: [ -> ](os forums are officially breaking for me now-)

I’m afraid of heights but there a specified fear of zip lines or wall climbing? There’s a bunch of weird fears out there, so these could actually be specified fears, but I’m not sure.
Okay so i actually remembered i have another fear which may be similar to Pixel’s: the fear of losing others (maybe due to my own faults). Just thought i should add this in so you could answer what all of these fear are in one reply.
basophobia/basiphobia and thanatophobia
and thanks for putting it all in one thing for me. It is subtle, but very much appreciated
Heights
(01-08-2021, 08:30 AM)Legendary Remixer Wrote: [ -> ]Heights
well, there is basophobia (fear of falling), but there is also acrophobia (fear of heights)
I fear being around people and I fear being alone.

I fear that I've wasted my potential.

I fear that I will end my time in this world having left behind nothing greater than myself.

I fear the encroaching numbness that I can detect affecting my everyday existence.

I fear at all times that my life choices have led to me missing my true place and/or calling in the world. (Sometimes, I can momentarily feel and smell and taste and hear another life, a better life, with me in it, and in the next instant - when I come back to reality - know that time is either running out or has already expired for me to experience it.)
(01-08-2021, 08:37 AM)Inconsistent Wrote: [ -> ]I fear being around people and I fear being alone.

I fear that I've wasted my potential.

I fear that I will end my time in this world having left behind nothing greater than myself.

I fear at all times that my life choices have led to me missing my true place and/or calling in the world. (Sometimes, I can momentarily feel and smell and taste and hear another life, a better life, with me in it, and in the next instant - when I come back to reality - know that time is either running out or has already expired for me to experience it.)
anthropophobia and autophobia/monophobia
atelophobia is the closest one that fits those last 3 (I think)
Buy Flux to be more powerful! Buy flux to be faster! Buy flux to be undefeated! That's how it works! This is the secret of the game! When buy flux you are able to do whatever you want, buy flux is so important. Remember about it in the next game and remember to buy flux.
flux Buy Flux to be more powerful! Buy flux to be faster! Buy flux to be undefeated! That's how it works! This is the secret of the game! When buy flux you are able to do whatever you want, buy flux is so important. Remember about it in the next game and remember to buy flux.
https://odealo.com/games/trove/
I'm afraid of getting muted/banned in the chat/forums
im afraid of spiders, loneliness, and lightning
karens who steal paper aka karenphobia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5