Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Looking for moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Count me in as well
I also would like to note that there should be a way to, I don't know, claim ownership on a song. Something beyond putting your name in the title. Someone made a sequence, called "SANIK," and put my username in it. It got removed for causing lag. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the song almost got me in trouble.
Agreed.
The accounts should do something more useful than letting you post on the forums.
I think you people need to realize that the administrator of this site hasn't posted anything in 5 months now, and seemingly ignores anything that is even posted in the forums

If you want him to act you will need to pester him through email or some *****

Alternatively, ask the current moderators to pester him for us. They're both pretty inactive as far as I can tell, but Jay2k has logged in recently so you might be in luck ;)
I guess we are just gonna have to roll with it, then. Apparently no one cares if they have cursing battles or spam contests, like the one I just saw in the chat.
(10-17-2015, 03:13 PM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]I guess we are just gonna have to roll with it, then. Apparently no one cares if they have cursing battles or spam contests, like the one I just saw in the chat.

I was actually 'anon' rofl... I was just jokin around pal

I personally don't care what happens in the chat. I mean, its existence should have mostly been invalidated when the forum was first introduced. The chat seems to only exist as a sequence dumping ground and as a containment zone for anonymous spammers and/or *****flingers at this point

The forum is where the true patricians reside, my friend, since you can't hide behind a mask of anonymity. As you can tell, there is little to no *****flinging in the forums for precisely this reason ;) (or maybe this forum is so ded that even trolls don't even bother)

I'd say this website has greater problems, like the fact that you can count the regulars of this site on one hand, or the fact that Jacob_ has mysteriously disappeared and never makes any updates anymore heheh
I SHALL EMBARK ON A QUEST TO FIND JACOB_ PERSONALY
Do realize that I am still around here, I just haven't really actively participated in forum discussions.

As for contact, I do not personally have any connection with Jacob, however I'm sure he wouldn't abandon one of his most successful projects. I'd appreciate if patience could be held until he returns.

I do agree we need more moderators, and possibly a better staff contacting system.
For some reason I thought the forum was as dead as the subreddit is, so I haven't been checking it. Good to know that it's still active!

The chat is old and doesn't have proper moderation tools, even if there were enough moderators to delete all the spam. I tried to filter bad language at least.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8