Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Looking for moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(05-07-2018, 08:34 PM)#CR7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2014, 07:40 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]You've probably noticed the recent increase in forum spam and people drawing inappropriate body parts on the sequencer. If anyone would like to volunteer to help clean up, reply here! It's not a commitment or anything, just gives you the ability to delete anything bad you come across. Smile

I would love to help you clean up this crap.

l volunteer as well   there are little kids that use this website as well
(05-07-2018, 08:34 PM)#CR7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2014, 07:40 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]You've probably noticed the recent increase in forum spam and people drawing inappropriate body parts on the sequencer. If anyone would like to volunteer to help clean up, reply here! It's not a commitment or anything, just gives you the ability to delete anything bad you come across. Smile

I would love to help you clean up this crap.

Yes. I would to. I have seen lots of sequences that consist of names or words. mostly inappropriate. I hate people that to this. They like wreaking good things. I may be new, but i have experience. 

Decomposer
This thread is from 2014, I can barely remember that year at the moment. No mods are needed right now, I'll post again if that changes.
I can be a moderator if you need it. Also, I just noticed this one.
ill be a modetator
I don't need a moderator position, if there is something lower that allows to manage cha etc... ill be willing to take it
That is a mod position. I put out the idea of a janitor team, but alas it was rejected.
You know, it's kinda funny when new members you've never seen on the chat just step foot on this thread. :^)
Anyways. Many of these people requesting to become moderators are not qualified and been on OS for like a week. The mods have been on for 7 months at least before chosen. They were chosen when they had a dire need of moderators. But still, maybe Lucent should close this forum until new moderators are needed.
(05-11-2018, 02:49 AM)alex32124 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways. Many of these people requesting to become moderators are not qualified and been on OS for like a week. The mods have been on for 7 months at least before chosen. They were chosen when they had a dire need of moderators. But still, maybe Lucent should close this forum until new moderators are needed.

Frank: Member since 2017-06-15
Has discovered several exploits that must remain obscure
Has coded tools on the website (Invert tool)
Oldest song is from 2016-07-16

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Nah, I understand you were in dire need, but people with 1 week? Wonder where they got the idea we were that desperate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8