Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Update Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(01-04-2021, 09:58 AM)Graveyardz Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2021, 09:57 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2021, 09:56 AM)Graveyardz Wrote: [ -> ]Question. Can we get a way to change the tempo in the middle of the song? Like going from 130 BPM to 150 BPM as a split. Gradual tempo changes.

its already been done
Can you show me how?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jEua...sp=sharing
(01-04-2021, 09:59 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2021, 09:58 AM)Graveyardz Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2021, 09:57 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2021, 09:56 AM)Graveyardz Wrote: [ -> ]Question. Can we get a way to change the tempo in the middle of the song? Like going from 130 BPM to 150 BPM as a split. Gradual tempo changes.

its already been done
Can you show me how?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jEua...sp=sharing
THANKS.
Question. What do you have planned for OS next? New instruments? Full pitching? Audio to MIDI reading that's actually good? Really excited for the next update. Keep up the good work, and I have no idea what else.
(01-06-2021, 07:27 AM)Graveyardz Wrote: [ -> ]Question. What do you have planned for OS next? New instruments? Full pitching? Audio to MIDI reading that's actually good? Really excited for the next update. Keep up the good work, and I have no idea what else.

no
MARKER MOVING
I must say, WOW.

I started using onlinesequencer in 2015 and saw it grow from a simple, easy-to-use online composer to a feature-laden app that it is today. There have been A LOT of improvements on the sequencer lately, with more tools and more control for creators. The addition of markers is especially superb. Gratz to the devs coding on onlinesequencer as well as people who contributed to online docs.

Would like to see some sort of vibrato control added on markers as well (would be great if vibrato can be attached per note).
Okay, I know I'm an idiot most of the time, and my ideas are stupid, but it would be really cool if we had full pitching across the whole piano roll for every instrument. This would make everything easier, and create some very unique sound that the instruments aren't supposed to make. Imagine the Bass doing high pitches, or the Xylophone going super low. The sounds that the instruments can make at pitches they aren't supposed to be at can lead to new sequences and people using instruments in strange ways to make all the best sounds possible.
(01-20-2021, 06:11 PM)Graveyardz Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I know I'm an idiot most of the time, and my ideas are stupid, but it would be really cool if we had full pitching across the whole piano roll for every instrument. This would make everything easier, and create some very unique sound that the instruments aren't supposed to make. Imagine the Bass doing high pitches, or the Xylophone going super low. The sounds that the instruments can make at pitches they aren't supposed to be at can lead to new sequences and people using instruments in strange ways to make all the best sounds possible.
detune is coming soon which will solve some of your problems. what you're asking for is not gonna happen though lol
(01-21-2021, 01:43 AM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2021, 06:11 PM)Graveyardz Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I know I'm an idiot most of the time, and my ideas are stupid, but it would be really cool if we had full pitching across the whole piano roll for every instrument. This would make everything easier, and create some very unique sound that the instruments aren't supposed to make. Imagine the Bass doing high pitches, or the Xylophone going super low. The sounds that the instruments can make at pitches they aren't supposed to be at can lead to new sequences and people using instruments in strange ways to make all the best sounds possible.
detune is coming soon which will solve some of your problems. what you're asking for is not gonna happen though lol
Why can't it? It should be easy.
(01-23-2021, 07:30 PM)Graveyardz Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2021, 01:43 AM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]
Why can't it? It should be easy.
i assume that it will be able to anyways by using the inspect tool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19