Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: copypasta material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I understand most of you are just too busy but seriously I don't think your plates are empty all the time all day. Is this how most of you treat others? I guess thats the true common nature of the American to be stubborn and foolish for greed, pride, an selfishness! 🖕 I swear to god when this country goes down now you losing all your stores since 2020, you got nowhere to go or anyone to help you once all of you lose America and you will soon lose EVERYTHING good bye and hope you learn your damn lesson! 😒

- Nessthebestfromthewest aka kirby98
I first join there to find friends who can help create free midis of songs I couldn't find so I don't have to waste money on commissions.

Im just a game developer and artist, music is very complicated for me to master around with especially when I only want something close to accurate versions of the songs to be transcribed into midi just so I can use my preferred soundfonts to create my own remixes and small edits by simply clicking and dragging around the green boxes with lmms if there any minor mistakes.

While Im the founder, lead, and member of my own game dev team it really sucks that Im the only one always doing all the work alone by myself. I seriously don't mind writing the story for my games, drawing the sprites, and of course programming with the event editor (I use Clickteam Fusion).

Making music from scratch is nowhere my field and wanted to leave it for somebody else because I didn't want to take up all the available requirements for my game just so others have room to join and get involved but sadly enough I couldn't find any friends (yet so far) and Discord is not even a great place to begin with due to strict and toxic communities.

Speaking of toxic communities, Online Sequencer is one of them and this was my 2nd time visiting when I thought things should already change by now but it seems like it was the same old Online Sequencer forums and chat for me again when I went back there.

People would straight up insult you and make fun of you because almost everybody there would expect you to make the damn midis yourself! They are idiots for being disrespectful and not understanding about helping others in need and some of those bullies on the chat were asking for "money" even if I NEVER did ask for any commission there. The whole site are full of spoiled selfish brats with ZERO respect on friendship and only there to contribute midis for their own silly enjoyment instead of contributing for others who join the site.

The site should be made better! Imagine what a better community would be if there was a collab feature with Online Sequencer (since everyone there would just go there to directly use the Online Sequencer and not give a damn about making midis with others anyway). And besides, whats the point having a forum and a chat in the first place if nobody can't get along and be nice to each other?

Might as well shut down Online Sequencer and forget EVERYONE because the whole damn world is going to fall apart and take fkng humanity along with it. Thats just how bullshet goes with most @$hole jerks these days I guess!

Seriously screw you all bunch of useless cold blooded sheeple lmao. \*middle finger\*
Im just a poor and helpless Game Developer guys, Not a damn musician. Learn to respect and give, not make and do things for yourselves! and if you can't understand that may this community fall apart in the future.
I keep telling y'all, I'm not no goddamn game developer. Ion know what da fuck going thru y'all minds rn, but I don't agree with it at all! For the last time, I'm only here to make music 🎧🎹🎛, not write 300 lines of code! 🖥📟 I mean, How would YOU like it if somebody kept nagging you about a stupid video game anyway, huh?? 😤🎮 You wouldn't, WOULD YOU?! That's what I thought, dumbass. Now go some-FUCKING-where before I make you...😠😠
I met my friend irl and she told me my breath stunk, bruh i brushed my teeth twice. Then she threw a bag of mints at me, then she threw a pack of mint gum. I mean at least i got stuff to snack on but like- wtf i brushed my teeth twice...Honestly all i said was hi and she said my breath smelled good so maybe it was her breath, she slapped me and told me to go away and now i'm home, snacking on mint gum and mints rn.
(09-27-2023, 03:17 PM)bittensboyMIDI2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2023, 03:14 PM)Moonlight Wrote: [ -> ]prolly lmao

getting more angry at you i regret giving you those thick thighs.
(09-27-2023, 03:19 PM)tbyunomi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2023, 03:17 PM)bittensboyMIDI2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2023, 03:14 PM)Moonlight Wrote: [ -> ]prolly lmao

getting more angry at you i regret giving you those thick thighs.

I'm gonna add this to copypastatext.com now
tbyunomi got me to copy and paste all my account info (not telling you) and send it then he hacked me in the chat by saying something offensive while on my main account, got me muted forever, and kinda hacked me. so he's hacking somebody ban him Angry Angry ugh....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
my nobleman,

And why should I have to prove anything to you or anyone else in the world ? you're so pathetic !!

I don't need to prove anything to anyone, the song is mine and ***** it!!

I don't give a ***** if you believe it or not... I have a lot, much more to do with my life than talking to strangers of dubious character... or proving something to someone else...

***** off your impetulance!!

Do you really think i'm a fool ??

Do you really think you're fooling me and think I don't know you're a criminal ? you have a fake profile, evasive and lacking in information, and you are there trying to scam people, or trying to illegally appropriate the works of others

So listen well...

And just remembering that if you or anyone else in world make an unauthorized use of my song, I'll file a lawsuit up your ass !!
Okay, I got banned for a reason (perm). I was being mean to furries but your mods are saying how I was racist? Like what's that? Cmon man, I know your mods are not this dumb. Fix that. And I ever wondered, was Onlinesequencer a wonderland before? Before the furries came in, it was so helpful and mindful. Until here, furries are making people get banned because furries make people pissed and that's how your furry mods banned them. That needs to stop ya know? Just like, do you just let that happen? You are the owner, aren't you? Then do your job man. I know Onlinesequencer can be back to being cool and fun for others. I'm not hating on furries but they're ruining onlinesequencer. I hope you are still reading messages, and if you are. Please, I know you can fix this problem right?

This is a school email account managed by United Independent School District. The contents of this email are governed by the laws of the state and the board policies of the school district.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20