Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Update
[url=]Test402_V1_1444375_WIP[/url]
[url=]Test403_V1_1448241_WIP[/url]
Test403_V2_1448726_WIP - Deleted because of error at the site, I'll try to make a new sequence soon

New sequence
[url=]Test403_V2_1451411_WIP[/url] - with more instruments
About Test 403 V2

I discovered last night that I can't update the sequence anymore, intstead there was a new Inspired link.

I deleted the inspired sequence last night but this morning it was back and this morning I deleted the original by mistake.
It wasn't possble to update the song anyway from a local file because it got the same sequence number all the time that could not be found...

I'll try again soon but such things is killing my inspiration.

Also I want the missing play button because it's hard for me to click on the thin measure line at the top to "play from here".
New seqcuence I hope I can update without problem later on

[url=]Test403_V2_1451411_WIP[/url]
[url=]Test404_V1_1451569_WIP[/url]

Jazz guitar only
How do I show a picture nowadays.............

Me as young amateur. Now I'm an old amateur Blush

[Image: tYsXI8w.jpg]
I was thinking there could be a a little smaller picture at the top of the main post in this thread but I'm not sure if it's going to be shown always.
It would make all threads more personal if it was possible to show who you are, in this case age doesn't matter. However I was more
handsome 40 years ago... Ha ha! Cheese
I plan to buy FL Studio soon (if I can ever choose the right version for me). I will also try to create a channel on Youtube
because SoundCloud Premium seems too expensive. I'd rather spend money on things I need to create better songs.
[url=]Test404_V1_1451569_WIP[/url]
Jazz guitar only - updated with a bit longer ending to be like V2

[url=]Test404_V2_1453214_WIP[/url]
This version will have more instruments later. I've started with percussion