Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For fun, retro style

Inspired93_V1_1616033

Short song, maybe good as alarm Cheese
Fun fun... I cannot have enough ZZzzZ

What is this?

Experiment as always Cheese

Test445_V1_1617069
Big update on 445 today, the previous post
Test446_V1_1618526
I was going to respond to a man on the forum who said he was sorry for different things when I realized I had never used Buildism.

I'm sorry I'm weird sometimes. I'm sorry for things I said and regretted. I like black, white and red and
yellow and brown people if they do not hit me too hard. Let's be kind to each other and enjoy the music.
Oh no... another Inspired ZZzzZ

Inspired94_V1_1618596

It's currently short, need to find more inspiration later...
I plan to remove the Inspired lists as well... (I removed 3 Test lists earlier)
and then nothing left... except the posts and
https://onlinesequencer.net/members/5395

Why I started making long lists is because I like to make notes and collect things in different categories.
A way to keep track of things for a confused mind with a brain too full of thoughs and imagination Cheese

In many years since 1995 I made collections of freeware apps, and stored it in folder trees like this

Audio / Edit / Convert / ...

Games / Action / Make / Strategy / Swf / ...

Picture / Animation / Edit / Capture / Convert / ....

Video / Edit / Convert / ... ZZzzZ

I stopped the updating of the collections short after I found Online Sequencer Nov 11 2016.
Slap Bass 1619207
I'm so stupid... I've had problem a long time finding pictures to Microsoft Photos so i can make a new music video...
I should be able to add the same picture again and again... I'm going to test the idea later...

EDITED 2020-09-21
Actually I am more stupid than I know, ha ha!
It's possible to add manual display time on a picture in Microsoft Photos Video Editor Blush