Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url=]Test103_V1_735680_WIP[/url] is updated

"8-bit fun" is removed from the title and also I've removed most of the disturbing 8-bit square 
notes on the first part so one can hear the melody better. I'll maybe add something else later.
[url=]Test104_V1_737603_WIP-2[/url]

Retro innovative? Upside_down
[url=]Test104_V1_737603_WIP-3[/url]

Added more noise ZZzzZ
[url=]Test104_V1_737603_WIP-3[/url] corrected......

Still no sleep cus something was wrong. It was 2 bad low notes in the first part... now at last... ZZzzZ

Edit: 
And I've corrected some bass notes Oops
[url=]Test104_V1_737603_WIP-3[/url] will be WIP-4 soon I hope. 

I'm experimenting with the settings because I think it got too loud? I've tried with to
reduce the volume already but it's a little tricky. Also I've added some synth pluck 
in the beginning to make a softer start but... 

I've put all notes on this song spontaneously, I don't really know what to do next. 
Maybe I should remove the first half (1-14) completely, it's a little weird isn't it?

Let's see..........  Upside_down
[url=]Test104_V1_737603_WIP-4[/url]

Cannot do more for now, good luck little song Cheese
[url=]Test105_V1_738614_WIP[/url]
[url=]Test106_V1_739308_WIP[/url]
[url=]Test106_V1_739308_WIP[/url] is extended and there's something new after 22. As you can see it's still WIP Wink
Here's the reason why I often choose the electric piano, it's more clear. Also the more other intruments 
there is (even worse with reverb or delay) the grand piano and some other instruments will drown and
the treble will be very low. So my biggest wish for now is treble settings.

Edit: Next update... (Mars 17, 2025) Ha ha....!?  ehummm.... Huh [Image: ACfoJ0r.png]