Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now 2 versions

Song34_V1_Soft version

Song34_V2_Elguitar+

I like the elguitar better now but I may need some practice Smile
Failure... Song34_V2_Elguitar+ sux. Both my brother and my son put their thumbs down  Sad

And I got to think about an old song I've made here with the previous elguitar, not the old one but 
another one last year I guess... I'm afraid it doesn't sound like before anymore, have to find it...
Oh no........

Test79_V1 - Nostalgia was destroyed thanks to the replacement of the previous electric guitar!

I haven't recorded all my songs but 79 is at SoundCloud with previous el-guitar, I want it back if possible.

Test79_V1 - Nostalgia at SoundCloud - That's how the electric guitar sounded before!

Edit: 
I've changed the replaced el-guitar to synth pluck since the old one is gone forever.
Test79_V1_Nostalgia_WIP

and there's a version 2 with the jazz guitar, not too bad, I can get used to it because I like it most of all right now. 
Test79_V2_Nostalgia_WIP
Test140_V1........ made late last night half asleep, everything got common/ familiar but I
really like the jazz guitar, nothing to complain about apart from some missing high notes. 
Let's hope the jazz guitar won't be replaced ever... Nervous

I'll try to change the melodies someday but keep most of the chords.
Added to a previous post

I've changed the replaced el-guitar to synth pluck since the old one is gone forever
Test79_V1_Nostalgia_WIP

and there's a version 2 with the jazz guitar, not too bad, I can get used to it because I like it most of all right now. 
Test79_V2_Nostalgia_WIP
Extended, still wip
Updated

I've removed the old first half, now it starts directly with the new stuff and I'll add more later someday.
Updated

Extended with the new stuff and I've added a ending. Still a WIP.