Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mystic Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url=]Test 199[/url] is kind of "retro style"and I've added a new part from measure 37 that sounds more clear
and I'll try to make the whole song more clear if I can. 

The song is maybe louder than usual but I like different songs - from calm to not so calm  Bigeyes

Roxette and Per Gessle is one of many favourites when it comes a little louder music, I'm probably inspired.
[url=]Test200_V1_981238_WIP[/url]
[url=]Test196_V1_975066_WIP[/url] is updated. A calm song for once. Worth to improve?
[url=]Test201_V1_985084_WIP[/url]

I'm trying to make a cool xmas song for the December contest. It's not easy since the best songs is made already Nervous
By the way... [url=]Santas factory_974275_WIP[/url] is updated but... since it's an original song mixed
with old familiar stuff I'm afraid it won't be accepted for the contest  Oops

Edit: 
Anyway... the story behind this is that Santa and his coworkers is in a hurry to deliver the xmas presents  Nervous
"Secret" about the beta instruments in short  Bigeyes

Open a new sequence, then the console: ctrl+shift+i

Clear the console if you want to, I don't think it's necessary though...
Make sure that the markup to write is in the console first.

Copy the code below then paste it in the console  (Ctrl + V) and press Enter
Now the beta instruments should be at the bottom of the drop down menu.

insts=[]; for(i=0;i<instrumentSelect.length;i++) { insts.push(parseInt(instrumentSelect[i].value)) } for(i=0;i<settings.instrumentColors.length;i++) { if(!insts.includes(i)) { var opt = document.createElement("option"); opt.value = i; opt.text = settings.instruments[i]; instrumentSelect.add(opt); } }

I've got the information from a nice member here at the site. Me I don't understand such code  Upside_down
[url=]Test202_V1_985209_WIP
[/url]

I like the flute but if the notes is too short or placed wrong there will be electric static sound similar to the 8-bit instruments. 
Maybe it will be better when I've got my new computer? I hope so.
[url=]Test203_V1_985823_WIP[/url]

Tried to make an xmas song... I think I failed  Cheese
[url=]Test204_V1_986201_WIP[/url]

Another failure maybe... I'm still trying to make a cool xmas song  ZZzzZ
FAILURE...............   Crying 
[url=]
Test205_V1_986817_WIP[/url]

......each time I'm trying to make a cool xmas song...........